Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birdy... R.I.P

Today was an emotional day in the life of Cade... Not only was it to windy to swim at the beach, but "birdy" passed away. I was walking along the path at Toni and Jaron's place when i stumbled across birdy. He was my favourite bird in the whole wide world, and i only got to spend a few beautiful hours with him before he went to a better place...
This is the enclosure Oscar and I made for him...

Digging the grave, losing him made me feel as if i was in Vietnam, digging a grave for my best friend...

The message which was on his tomb wood.
One last kiss, goodbye my friend.
All in a days work...

Goodbye my friend, R.I.P. Forever loved, never forgotten.

3 comments:

Carli said...

what an emotional day for you Cade, hope you let yourself greive for as long as you need to...

Anonymous said...

Your a crack up Cade! Hurry up and get to YSA's, we need some more humour!

Anonymous said...

Poor birdy, i knew him well, well maybe i didnt but a friend of yours is a friend of mine! Your a god friend cadey lol. Ok well anyway im at toni and jdogs place and thought id let u know i finally looked at your blog and its a pants wetter! haha. my fav entry would have to be....thrill to kill and best uncle.
Tata Love u Emily d xx