Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello Hello, and Welcome!

Its always been a lifelong goal of mine to be a 'blogger'. I aspire to have such powerful and riveting material as my sisters, Toni Coward and Carli Jeffrey, my blogger inspirations. For those who will be accessing my blog on a regular basis, welcome. First and formost I would like to introduce myself. I am Cade Lester Triffitt (aka Brad Pitt). I am the son of Anne and Tyrone, brother of Tye, Philipa, Tony and Carlee. We all get along pretty well... Below is a picture of me.
I enjoy Football... And also pictures holding footballs.
This is my family... minus me of coarse. Think Ty is just behind Dads head, shady little character that one.

Well now that you know the basics, you will most certainly be a regular responder to my blogs. For any fans out there, comments would be lovely, but try not to exceed the 10 a day limit. Thank you and see you at my next post.
Say Hi to your mum for me....

6 comments:

Carli said...

What are you doing up at 3.53am??? Don't put you're whole name and everything on here - keep personal info to a minimum.

Marnie said...

haha- that is the best blog post I have read for a while!

MattP said...

Well done Cade, spelling your mother ans sisters names all "differently". The family resemblance is stunning! I'm so proud to be your Uncle.

The Kings said...

Hi Cade! Nice blog!!! :)

Essie said...

You're awesome!!

Tayla Joyce said...

Hey Cade, this is Tayla Christie and Jacqui Walker. Just wanted to let you know, your blogs awesome =D. Very impressed, keep up the good work =P.