Monday, January 14, 2008

Brother T.

I cry my self to sleep, most nights.
I lay awake till the early hours of the morning staring at a mark on the way where he once kicked the football at... such a silly boy.
Sometimes I dream of him and I going out and taking on the world in a Batman and Robin type of manner, ridding it of evil.
Its been 1 year and 6 days since he left me high and dry, searching for someone to fill his shoes and become the brother to me they were born to be.
His name is Elder Ty Anthoney Triffitt... And its about time he came home.
If your out there Ty, remember the days we used to fight, and kick the football, and then fight some more... ahh the days. Seems like years ago...

Luckily for me bro, I have found a couple of replacements for the mean time. Who knows, you might even be able to stay a couple more years. fingers crossed.
One is the newest addition to the family, Christopher Bellette. He payed 5 cows for Filipa, quite generous of him really, but i guess if thats his thing, he should go for it.

The other is the one we all know so much about, Little O. We do some stuff together, we go through good times and bad. At the moment we arnt best friends, just good friends. Im ok with that though... he is just growing up. He will learn to deal with the attention.

So this is to my brother. Love you, Miss you, Proud you.
S.I.P
(Serve.In.Peace)
P.B Out

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once remember a time also where the blogger and Bro T and I sat down and watched a football game together. The year was 98 and it was the last saturday in sep, those were the days.

Chrish

Simone Triffitt said...

You must be missing Bro T, particularly now you are surrounded by all those girls visiting at the moment. Luckily there is little O.

Anonymous said...

I reckon you aren't 'best' friends with Oscar at the moment because you have realised he is alot cuter than you are...Jealousy...

Anonymous said...

Cader...you crack me up...I've now added your blog to my favourites...see you at our wedding!!!

Chris

Anonymous said...

You'l cry more when you see what Carli has pasted on her blog!

whitneyraye said...

that last picof you and oscar is really cute!! you should make it your myspace dp.
check out my blog.. i just made one!
i think we should have a blog-off. haha

Anonymous said...

I miss him too brother, i miss him too. Big J.C

Anonymous said...

cade that photo of you and your little brother- best photo of you ever! profile pic that bad boy hehe.