Sunday, January 6, 2008

'Thrill of the Kill'

I enjoy killing stuff... I'm not talking your average murderer. I dont kill humans, thats not my thing. I'm not a Japanese whaler, thats not how i roll... And i dont do it for the 'thrill of the kill' as a few of my mates at Risdon describe their monstrocity. I just think diving under water with a spear and knife is a pretty awesome thing... Sure its dangerous, i lose count of the times i have been hit by a sting ray or bitten by a shark, but thats life. It takes courage, I bet Nephi did it.

Our crew to the West Coast of Tasmania consisted of...
Tom(Destination Unknown) Triffitt
James(I drink blood) Sayers
Paul (If it moves, kill it) Scicluna
Cade(Dead Meat) Triffitt

We had some fun. Did some photo shoots, bit of diving, couple more photo shoots, food, dive, and photo shoots. Its all about the memories...

For years now i have developed this uncanny ability to hear the fishes/sharks/whales talking to each other... We have a type of spiritual connection which i dont think can be described to the people through blogging. For instance whilst diving under a nice rock shelf i heard a female shark tell her husband, i suspect, that she was just heading down to the shops to get some fish. As the story turns out, i found myself on a rapid chase through all forms of sea life. Until i finally got my prized shark... (smiley face)

There you have it folks, another Peoples Blogger secret uncovered... If you have been keeping count you should have now discovered 7 of my super secrets. For those who are interested i can do a post on this at a later stage when i figure out the next 3 of my secrets.

PB signing out...

5 comments:

make it perfect said...

Nice work PB...I can't believe you can actually communicate with all kinds of marine life - AWESOME!

The Kings said...

I like that the photo shoot takes priority! It IS all about the memories. :)

Simone Triffitt said...

You better make sure the FBI don't get a hold of you - they do experiments on people with abilities like you. Maybe you can get a spot on Heroes.

Anonymous said...

I used to like the saying "I want to be like Mike" That has now Changed. I now Want to be like the Blogger. Keep it up PB.

Chrish

Carli said...

Your blog posts always add a new and fresh dimension to your amazing personality PB