Monday, December 31, 2007

2008... Its Gonna Be Great!

Im EXCITED! I dont just mean that little bit of excitement you feel when you win the lottery or something as insignificant as that. I mean the kind of excited that makes you want to jump up and down and maybe do a little bit of wee. The reason for my over arousal levels are simple, its a new year. I can get rid of all my bad habits, atleast for the next couple weeks anyway. No more picking my nose because it always causes blood clots, no more being too nice to people that they take advantage of me(happens everyday) and also at Toms Log Homes and Cabins(c) i will attempt to slow down and let people work at the same pace as me so they dont feel inferior. Thats usually why most of Dads employe's actually resign, it must be tough for them... :(
Also i just want to publically say how much i hate the new years celebrations. All the fire works and crap cost so much money when they could give them to charitys or underprivilleged children or anything like that, its ridiculous... That was me being serious.
Ok well I hope we all have a great year, after all this is 'our' year. The Year of the Bloggers as they call it in Kuala Lumpaur, or maybe even Tokyo. I lose track of all the year, im getting so old and wise.
Say Hi to your Mum for me?
PB
Peoples Blogger

6 comments:

Marnie said...

Good point about the new years celebrations PB, the money spent could be used much more wisely! I lalso liked your comment about doing a little bit of wee...i thought that only happened to us girls who had had kids!!!! nice!

The Kings said...

ha ha Marnie - so true! So this is The Year of the Blogger hey!? Lucky I read your blog Cade, or I never would have known that! They should have been letting us know that already, wouldn't you think! ;)

Carli said...

we don't want to know about your arousal levels! what does c.a.d.e stand for?????

Anonymous said...

You r the man "PB"!! I hope this doesn't make you want to do a "little wee" or something!! Keep on blogging!! =) :) =D

Anonymous said...

The year of the blogger hey, almost makes me want to start my own with how much excitement it gives you pb.

Chrish

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.