Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Comments...

I'll be frank with my people, after all this is the 'people's blog'. I thought i'd get more comments from you all, blogging has become my life. I love it, i breathe it... And it makes the air smell that much more fresh when there are a few comments here and there. But at the moment i have hit a bit of a drought... Maybe its me, maybe my blogs arnt interesting enough. If thats the case, drop me a comment and tell me how i can improve. If they are good enough, tell me im doing well, like some kind of computer pat on the back ill take it as...

Kind regards, The 'Peoples Blogger'.

P.S Look forward till my next Christmas Blog, its sure to be the best one yet but i have to wait till Monday night to post it... im still drafting it.

12 comments:

make it perfect said...

cade is crazy

Carli said...

I think there are soma ways you could improve your blog :)

1. Maybe a more interesting layout and a personalised header (Toni could assist you)
2. Perhaps a bit more variety to your posts
- A day in the life of Cade
- A profile and photots of yous best friends
- food I like to eat
- a visit around my local area

I am sure that if you implememnt these suggestions you will one day reach the 10 comments platitude.

The Kings said...

ha ha Cade. You crack me up. You need to post more often!

Cade said...

appreciate your imput ladies...
maybe that could be the heading of my next post toni, good thinking.

Chelsea Parsons said...

I check your blog Cade, but you probably have no clue who I am!!! I find it very amusing!!!!!!!

Chelsea

sm[ash]. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sm[ash]. said...

sorry sir. will make sure you know your blogs are appreciated in future.

:)

Simone Triffitt said...

I read your blog Cade when I have not been smiling or laughing as much as I should. Very Triffitt humour. In light of your post and to help you get to 10 comments i am commenting here that i have decided(drum roll please) to make a link on my blog to your blog, rather than going through Ton's blog to get to yours. What a mouthfull. Impressive eh!!

Marnie said...

I think it would help if u post more. One more comment and you have hit 10 comments! Can I add you to my blogging friends list?

Essie said...

Does this make me no. 10 comment person?! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Looking forward to your Chrissy blog Cadie Poos.

Anonymous said...

Cash advance lenders are classified into two primary groupings that offer lending products to would-be consumers Anthony Richard Clarke You just need to finish a simple type with requisites regarding your occupation and some financial details

Anonymous said...

The importance of comprehension financial arranging cannot be muted uk business angels association uk Payday communities will not carry a bad credit score against you